Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Zombiepalooza Radio Appearance

Speaking of radio (see last post), I appeared on Zombiepalooza Radio last week.  It was my first media interview for my upcoming book, Sanctuary from the Dead.


Zombiepalooza Radio is an web-based radio program hosted by the spectacular Jackie Chin.  It airs on Friday nights.

My experience was both exhilarating and nerve wracking.  I've been interviewed before and have performed hundreds of interviews in my "real" job, but it was the first time I've been interviewed as an author.

As it turned out, I had nothing to be worried about.  Jackie made me at ease from the start as we talked about my book, my previously released novella, Forget the Alamo, and, of course zombies.

If you like zombies, this is a great place to hang out.

Here's a link to both their Facebook page and their program archive page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Zombiepalooza-Dead-Again/437569786279838?fref=ts
http://ztalkradio.com/show-archives/
> the archive of my interview is titled:Zombiepalooza ICONS Stream 2013-07-05


No comments:

Post a Comment