Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

It's Launch Day for Sanctuary from the Dead

I'm excited beyond words.  My first novel, Sanctuary from the Dead, launches today.


Being a writer has a been a dream of mine since I was a kid.  Sadly, it was a dream that I took a long time to fulfill.  Still, it's very gratifying.

Since I really dedicated myself to the writing life, I've had a lot of help along the way.  My wife, Kim, has been supportive throughout this crazy adventure.  My brother had read and critiqued my stories over the past two years, too.  Barb Kerr graciously provided editing and moral support with this book that was invaluable.  I'd also like to thank my parents (who are no longer with us) who went along with all my creative endeavors as a kid.

If you're interested in a rip roaring tale of zombies and adventure, please consider buying a copy:
http://www.amazon.com/Sanctuary-From-The-Dead-ebook/dp/B00E4DRQM4/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1374847001&sr=1-1&keywords=sanctuary+from+the+dead

(And if you do read it, please, please, please leave a review.  Reviews are the lifeblood for indie writers.)

No comments:

Post a Comment