Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Why I Love The Walking Dead

Why do I love The Walking Dead?  Well, it's about zombies.  Isn't that enough?

Okay seriously, I enjoy zombies and to have them featured in an on-going TV series is a dream come true.  It also amazing that the show is so good.  Yes, it has its ups and down and there were some big lulls in the 2nd season, but on the whole, the show has engaged, entertained, and shocked.  It's also incredibly brave.  It has no reservations with killing off main characters.

It also very human.  You have people at their best and their worst.

I think I'm most happy that it's tapped into a wide audience -- which surprises me because I never guessed that that it would garner such an audience.  Who would have thought that zombie would have that sort of appeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment