Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Cover Fun

I've been working to refine my design skills in cover design.  I feel like I'm maturing and also knowing my limitations.

I recently did a cover for my friend T.L. Decay for his new horror poetry collection.  It's called More Scary Writing.


T.L. and the other folks at my publisher all loved it.  Most said it was creepy.

By the way, it has two poems about scary clowns.

I'm also refining the cover my upcoming release, Dead Man's Land.  It's the third book in my Books of the Dead series.  The first draft of that book is just about completed.  I just looked and I have been working on that book for seven months. I found that shocking.  I have fitted in several other projects while I've been writing this one.

Anyway, I'm getting off topic.  Here's the cover.  I decided to go with a spare design.  The initial reaction has been very positive.


No comments:

Post a Comment