Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

15 Minute Marketing

For many writers, marketing is one of the last things they want to do.  Writers want to write.  (Or, at least, they should.)


For the indie writer, marketing is a must, though.  Without it, readers won’t discover your work and then your books don’t get read.  But it seems such a daunting task.  At this current moment, I have two pages of a list of single spaced items of places and strategies I should be doing to market my latest book.  Taking them all in at once makes me want to hide under my desk.


But, as with the joke about eating an elephant  (Q: How do you eat a whole elephant?  A: A bite at a time.) taking them a few at time, say 15 minutes a day, makes the overall task more manageable.  

So, for now, I’m trying to do that.  I’ll let you know what I find out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment